topcat22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I did this tour last month. It was great, I had a wonderful time.

The tour manager Jonathan Clarke was a star as were Salvatore and Rita and their staff in the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble.

The hotel has a family feel to it. My room was plenty big enough (you only sleep and shower in it really). There was TV and a hairdryer in the room and a good shower. There were no tea and coffee making facilities as apparently that's not the norm in Italy. The food is fantastic!

The resort was very quiet as it was end of season and pretty much closed. The excursions were all good, I'd recommend them all. The trip to the Island of Elba involved an hour's trip on a ferry which was very comfortable. Lucca was beautiful and great for shopping.

This was my first JY trip. Please don't hesitate to book if you fancy it. I met lots of lovely people and had a lot of laughs. Above all I felt safe and well looked after. Jonathan didn't leave us until we were all checked in on the return journey. Impressive.

I'll definitely be booking again.:thumbup:

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have also been on this tour, Jonathan was very good, I am glad that you had a great 1st tour with JY here's to many more I am sure.

Cindy