MikeM Norwich
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[f[/size][/font]ont=Arial][size=medium]

Just back from a great holiday . Congratulations on location and contents -especial thanks to Tour Manager Jan -friendly, efficient and with a really good sense of humour ! One of the best TMs I have met ! Mike M Norwich

Maria Sinclair
(Member)
Just came back from Castellabate, beautiful, Jan was fantastic could not do enough for us.

The hotel was more than I had hoped for, my room was huge very clean and confortable over looking the pool and the sea.

It was so wonderful going to sleep listening to the waves, the excusions we went on were very well organized Silvia our Italian guide has a lovely way of explaining the history of the place which is fascinating.

I have nothing bad to say about my Italian experience and would recomended it to any one thinking of going.

I will say though if you go late in the year you may get some very heavy rain.:

Maria Sinclair
(Member)
I have also just come back from Castellabate I will also like to give a big thanks to lovely Jan, she could not do enough for us, the hotel is beautiful, my room was clean huge and over looking the sea going to sleep listening to the waves was wonderful. Our Italian tour guide Sylvia was lovely she has a very extensive knowledge of the area and it was a pleasure to listen to her accent. I would recomend this holiday to any one, one thing though, if you go late in the year be prepared for some very heavy rain
Maria Sinclair
(Member)
[/font]:thumbup:Cilento Coast, great hotel, great tour manager the lovely Jan, great Italian guide the lovely Sylvia, beautiful place wonderful tours. can't find anything wrong with any of it.