treacle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THIS TRIP ON 12 JUNE I DID HAVE ONE REPLY BUT ARE WETHE ONLY TWO ON IT. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW SOME OTHER NAMES. HEY WE'VE GOT TO PAY THIS WEEKEND. THIS IS MY FIRST JY HOL
HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi There,

I booked a few days ago for 9th Oct. It was the only date left with any vacancies! They said they take 30 on each trip, so you'll be absolutely fine.

I've been away with Justyou to Thailand, Cuba, Northern Cyprus, Turkey, S. Africa & Germany - all have been simply brilliant. The longhaul ones have been STUNNING!!

Helenj

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I booked lthis holiday a few days ago for 9th Oct, this was the only date left with any vacancies! They said they take about 30 each time, so you'll find lots of friends & be fine.

Enjoy it.

Helen

treacle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:s:thumbup:[/size][size=medium]
'HelenJ' wrote:

Hi there,

I booked lthis holiday a few days ago for 9th Oct, this was the only date left with any vacancies! They said they take about 30 each time, so you'll find lots of friends & be fine.

Enjoy it.

Helen

hi HelenJ thanks for you're reply it's nice to know i won't be on my own i would have felt like Billy no mates lol. Iam really looking forward to it 10weeks and counting. I have not done any long haul yet but i would love to go to Canada maybe i can pluck up the courage and the finaces to go next year i Treaclecan dream, take care