Jaya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Today is the last day and we will be leaving this afternoon for the Airport and since there is plenty of free time I decided to add my views on this holiday. Costa de la Luz is a wonderful destination. The hotel is great with lots of amenities and activities. There is plenty of food, the rooms are enormous and the views outstanding. There is nightly entertainment. The holiday is perfect with the right balance of sightseeing and plenty of free time. We had wonderful weather - Seville was hot, but then it is always hotter in Seville! Walking besides the sea along the beach is lovely and there are plenty of shells to collect! I thoroughly recommend this holiday.

Jaya

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Jaya

Thanks for that feed back as this is somewhere I am thinking about for next year. After experiencing Bulgaria twice. I was considering this and / or Halkidiki

Andy

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Andy

I thoroughly recommend Costa de la Luz. Punta Umbria is lovely and the hotel is in a great location by the beach. I am sure you will love it. I have not been to Halkidiki, but I guess that too is a good destination. There are so many places I would love to visit - only time and finances stop me doing this!!

Jaya

dianejan
(Member)
Thank you Jaya I was also thinking about going next year or this year if I come into money!! sounds very positive I went to Prague, Vienna & Budapest and we changed hotels three times with not very good food, weather awful but the places where interesting with an amazing tour guide Philip who made the holiday. Costa De la Luz sound ideal.

kind regards

Di

bondensbabe
(Member)
'dianejan' wrote:

Thank you Jaya I was also thinking about going next year or this year if I come into money!! sounds very positive I went to Prague, Vienna & Budapest and we changed hotels three times with not very good food, weather awful but the places where interesting with an amazing tour guide Philip who made the holiday. Costa De la Luz sound ideal.

kind regards

Di

Thanks from me too Jaya. I am thinking on an all inclusive for next year and your views are really helpful. I LOVE the look of that beach!

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Di

The beach is lovely and so close to the hotel. You will really like it. It was lovely to walk across the bridge from the hotel after dinner to see the sun going down and enjoy the cool breeze. You will find so many lovely shells!

Jaya

dianejan
(Member)
Hi Jaya

Did you pay extra for the sea view? I like the idea of night time entertainment and hopefully I can fly from Liverpool which is great for me, you have sold it to me Jaya

Di

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Those who wanted a balcony paid extra so am presuming that you will have to pay extra for the sea view. I personally was not aware that this option was available when I booked, but if you hardly spend a lot of time in your room then it does not matter too much. I did not have a balcony but my room faced the pool area and I was able to see the sea in a distance. Details should be in the brochure or you can always call Just You to find out. The pool side area is lovely too. You will have a great time. Glad to know that I have sold it to you - wonder if I will get a discount from Just You!!

Jaya

GinaL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Today is the last day and we will be leaving this afternoon for the Airport and since there is plenty of free time I decided to add my views on this holiday. Costa de la Luz is a wonderful destination. The hotel is great with lots of amenities and activities. There is plenty of food, the rooms are enormous and the views outstanding. There is nightly entertainment. The holiday is perfect with the right balance of sightseeing and plenty of free time. We had wonderful weather - Seville was hot, but then it is always hotter in Seville! Walking besides the sea along the beach is lovely and there are plenty of shells to collect! I thoroughly recommend this holiday.

Jaya

Did you or any of your group swim in the sea. I wondered what the sea temperatures were like? The beach looks lovely, but I like to swim in the sea where possible. Just wondering if it would be too cold, being the Atlantic rather than the Med?

Anyone have experience of the sea at Costa de la Luz?

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gina

I did not go in the sea, just walked along the shore in the water and it was not very cold. But it may be different if you were to go in the sea. There were some people swimming in the sea. I think you just have to try it to find out!

Jaya

valfrow
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Jaya

Jaya

Just picked your post up even though from last year. I have booked Costa De Luz for September this year and was pleased to see your positive comments. Been on a few holidys with Solos's and find these type of holidays are ideal when you are on your own. Will look forward to September !

Regards

Val Frow:thumbup: