Active Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

How many have booked for this date, please?

Sally-Anne
(Member)
'Active wrote:

Hi Olly,

How many have booked for this date, please?

Hello Anne,

There are 22 people currently booked on this date.

Kind regards, Sally-Anne, your editor

Dot Boyd
(Member)
I have just booked today for this holiday. My first with Just You. Are you going on it? I love Spain but haven't been to this Costa before. Looking forward to it Dot
Active Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
re: Costa de al Luz - 08 May 2012

Hi Dot, I have booked this holiday too. This is my second Just You holiday. Was on the Treasures of Andalucia last year - excellent! Will lookout for you. Anne

Active Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dot wrote:

I have just booked today for this holiday. My first with Just You. Are you going on it? I love Spain but haven't been to this Costa before. Looking forward to it Dot

Hi Dot, I am booked for this holiday too. This is my second with Just You. Last year went on Treasures of Andalucia - excellent! Will look out for your. Anne

Dot Boyd
(Member)
'Active wrote:

re: Costa de al Luz - 08 May 2012

Hi Dot, I have booked this holiday too. This is my second Just You holiday. Was on the Treasures of Andalucia last year - excellent! Will lookout for you. Anne

Hi Anne, Not long now, will be glad to feel some heat and sunshine! Will look out for you also. Dot

Dot Boyd
(Member)
'Active wrote:

'Dot wrote:

Hi Dot, I am booked for this holiday too. This is my second with Just You. Last year went on Treasures of Andalucia - excellent! Will look out for your. Anne

Hello Anne, Well, I was there from 8th May at Punta Umbría, but I never found you Anne! I spoke to another Anne and found out it wasn't you. Perhaps we spoke to each other without realising it! Anyway, I thought it was a great holiday, and I met some people who live near me and we have met up since. Will certainly do another Just You holiday, maybe in September. Dot

Active Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dot wrote:

'Active wrote:

'Dot wrote:

Hello Anne, Well, I was there from 8th May at Punta Umbría, but I never found you Anne! I spoke to another Anne and found out it wasn't you. Perhaps we spoke to each other without realising it! Anyway, I thought it was a great holiday, and I met some people who live near me and we have met up since. Will certainly do another Just You holiday, maybe in September. Dot

Hi Dot, I must have spoken to you without realising it too! I am Anne from Aberdeen and was on the Glasgow flight with 2 other Scots. Great holiday and wonderful weather. I have booked with Just You the Barcelona & Western Mediterranean Cruise in August and am really looking forward to it. Hope you get something booked for September. Anne