SJAW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Words fail me as to how nice the hotel and staff are

Lisa our tour manager was fantastic good knowledge and sense of humour

the rooms are eclectic some having kitchens mine had a rather large step just inside the door

the food at this hotel was lovely and they managed my food issues brilliantly with no moans

I would like to say thank you to everyone for a fab holiday can't wait for the next one :cool:

bondensbabe
(Member)
'SJAW' wrote:

the rooms are eclectic some having kitchens mine had a rather large step just inside the door

the food at this hotel was lovely and they managed my food issues brilliantly with no moans

I would like to say thank you to everyone for a fab holiday can't wait for the next one :cool:

Glad you had a nice time. I adore Cilento and have yet to see a negative review of the hotel.

A question if I may. Last year when I went they appeared to be starting construction on a Wellness Centre attatched to the hotel. Can you tell me if they are any further along with that please?

SJAW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bondensbabe' wrote:

'SJAW' wrote:

Glad you had a nice time. I adore Cilento and have yet to see a negative review of the hotel.

A question if I may. Last year when I went they appeared to be starting construction on a Wellness Centre attatched to the hotel. Can you tell me if they are any further along with that please?

No sign of a wellness centre they have promised that the construction of the harbour will be complete by next year and all the boats will be back :thumbup:

bondensbabe
(Member)
'SJAW' wrote:

'bondensbabe' wrote:

'SJAW' wrote:

No sign of a wellness centre they have promised that the construction of the harbour will be complete by next year and all the boats will be back :thumbup:

Thanks for that. Didnt know they were doing things with the harboour!

janicek
(Member)
I was on this holiday too, 13th-20th May. Loved the hotel and the surrounding area. I didn't get to say cheerio at Gatwick to many of my fellow travellers. To any of you reading this, thank you for your company, I enjoyed the companionship and the fun.

I'd recommend this trip to anyone, in fact I'd do it again!!

Janice

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All,

This holiday just proved that you din't have to travel any further to find a little slice of Heaven in a totally unspoilt area. Fabulous, I went last October.

Helen