Kerri
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Love to hear from anyone who has been on the All-Inclusive Halkidiki Holiday?

Can you please tell me if this part of Greece would be unsuitable for anyone who uses a walking stick?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Kerri [/size][/font]

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Kerri

May I suggest you post this on the say hello board on here as you might get more replies on there, this is the Testimonial board for people who want to post about a holiday they have been on. Good Luck

Cindy

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Kerri

And a very warm welcome to the Just You community and a very well done and Thank you for your post. This is also a trip that i would fancy going on and would definately like to hear some feed back. I Have little idea if it is suitable for people with Walking Sticks. However if you browse through The first section of the Communtiy Boards, You will certainly receive more feed back from fellow past and present trippers.

Somehow I Really dont think it will be an issue. However as an Alternative, I can certainly advise you with Regards to The Black Sea Rivera in Bulgaria, Which i can confirm is definately okay for Walking stick users

Good luck and all the very best

Regards Andy

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerri

Just to say that I went on this holiday last year and can highly recommend it, a lovely resort and hotel.

Sue

JustAndy103
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

Hi Kerri

Just to say that I went on this holiday last year and can highly recommend it, a lovely resort and hotel.

Sue

Hi Sue

Thank you for that Sue & will keep it in mind for next year. All booked up for 2012 now.

Andy

haffy31
(Member)
Just wanted to see who else is going to Halkidiki all-inclusive on 8 October. I am really looking forward to it and hope we have a nice group of people.
the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Kerri,

My partner went on this holiday in May.

She thoughly enjoyed it and went on a number of excurions and said that the hotel/resort was excellent.also.

One excursion was the boat trip and that I think would be suitable for you with a walking stick. You do not have to stay in the resort, there is a regular boat service to the nearest town. The fare is only 2 Euros.

The resort also puts on a number of activities, some possibly are not for you like tennis maybe. She did not like the horse riding in the rain.

If you look down the testimonials for Halidiki in this section you will find a couple for this resort / holiday.

My partner said she would go back again

Have a loverly holiday if you decide to go.

Eric

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Thank you for the testimonials. I have been thinking about the holiday and i believe there is a trip to neighbouring Macedonia?

Could you tell me about this trip, how it was, what you did ect?

Thanks

Mark

gingernut1949
(Member)
'haffy31' wrote:

Just wanted to see who else is going to Halkidiki all-inclusive on 8 October. I am really looking forward to it and hope we have a nice group of people.

See you Monday Haffy!