LaineyW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of taking the plunge & booking my first JY holiday, was thinking of Halkidiki as I love Greece but the write ups I've read about the hotel didn't sound that great. Could anyone who's been let me know what it was like? 🙂
mchalk
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked for June , my frriend went there 2 years ago and said it was fabulous so i decided to see for myself, ar least the sun should be shining i cant wait, Marian
Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LaineyW' wrote:

I am thinking of taking the plunge & booking my first JY holiday, was thinking of Halkidiki as I love Greece but the write ups I've read about the hotel didn't sound that great. Could anyone who's been let me know what it was like? :)

Hello Lainey,

I went on the All inclusive trip to Turkey last year. On the tour there was a group of six people who had been on the Halkadiki tour the previous year and they said that they had a great time.

I am thinking about going to Halkadiki in September but need to save my pennies as already booked for the Cilento Coast on 9th June.

The Cilento Coast will be my fourth holiday with Just You. Take the plunge I am sure that you will have an enjoyable time.

Best wishes.

Mel

LaineyW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mel & Marian for your replies, it's always good to hear about people who've been to a place. From what I've been reading the holidays must be good as everyone seems to re-book year after year.

I think I'll be brave & book for June!

Thanks again.

Elaine.

grandma6
(Member)
'LaineyW' wrote:

Thanks Mel & Marian for your replies, it's always good to hear about people who've been to a place. From what I've been reading the holidays must be good as everyone seems to re-book year after year.

Thanks again.

Elaine.

Hi Elaine, I actually met Mel on all inclusive trip to turkey last year and I'm booked for halkidiki this year. I'm still in contact with the six who went there last year and they said it was really good. Be brave and I'll see you in June Carol

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'grandma6' wrote:

'LaineyW' wrote:

Thanks again.

Elaine.

Hi Elaine, I actually met Mel on all inclusive trip to turkey last year and I'm booked for halkidiki this year. I'm still in contact with the six who went there last year and they said it was really good. Be brave and I'll see you in June Carol

Dear Elaine and Carol.

I hope that you both a good time and perhaps you would report back.

Carol I enjoyed meeting you you in Turkey last year. I will stay away from sea urchins this time round. I am told that sea urchins are a delicacy in Italy. Pay back me thinks. Unfortunately we forgot to exchange contact details. I am happy for Julia to pass these on if you would like to stay in touch?

Meanwhile safe travelling.

Mel

grandma6
(Member)
Hi Mel (think I might have sent half a message a while ago, not too good with technology) It is good to hearfrom you again. Celia and I are going with June from turkey on a Travelsphere holiday in September. If yiu can give me your details it would be nice to keep in touch. Carol.
grandma6
(Member)
'Mel wrote:

'grandma6' wrote:

'LaineyW' wrote:

Thanks again.

Elaine.

Hi Mel my last reply seems to have got lost. Would be good to keep in touch if you can give me your deals. Carol

Dear Elaine and Carol.

I hope that you both a good time and perhaps you would report back.

Carol I enjoyed meeting you you in Turkey last year. I will stay away from sea urchins this time round. I am told that sea urchins are a delicacy in Italy. Pay back me thinks. Unfortunately we forgot to exchange contact details. I am happy for Julia to pass these on if you would like to stay in touch?

Meanwhile safe travelling.

Mel

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'grandma6' wrote:

Hi Mel (think I might have sent half a message a while ago, not too good with technology) It is good to hearfrom you again. Celia and I are going with June from turkey on a Travelsphere holiday in September. If yiu can give me your details it would be nice to keep in touch. Carol.

Hi Julia

Please can you pass my details over to Carol (Grandma6)?

Many thanks.

Mel

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel,

This has been done.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Grandma 6

I think we were on the Kenya holiday together?? Nice to see your travelling again I am off to Florida with JY in May..

Cindy

grandma6
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Grandma 6

I think we were on the Kenya holiday together?? Nice to see your travelling again I am off to Florida with JY in May..

Cindy

Hi Cindy, yes that's me. I'm still travelling about with Celia do you remember her ?Been on several just you holidays since Kenya and in September we are going on a cruise with Travelsphere, there are 5 of us cause a bit worried about all the couples! Good to hear from you do you still keep in touch with Roaemary?