Thurza
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks to Lynne who as Tour Manager made this holiday such fun. Bruges really is beautiful - and all that Belgium chocolate.......! My hotel room had the biggest double bed I have ever seen, plus a single, but no view which didn't bother me as I didn't spend much time in there. Coach interchanges were well organised and our driver, Mike, was excellent. We had a puncture on the M25 on the way home but that's another story!
JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
Thanks, Thurza. It was lovely to meet you and I am really pleased you enjoyed the weekend.

Sorry to hear about the puncture though!

Hope to see you again

Lynne

paulajay
(Member)
What a waste of energy wondering if I'd be lonely/nervous about meeting new people/ the trip I had chosen. It was terrific, and once the hol started in Dover, I seldom stopped laughing. Lyn has the patience of a saint, and the sense of humour of a one woman Morcambe and Wise. Mike the driver was just so calming both on foot and behind the wheel. The company was great, and I am now plotting another little jaunt. Can Beautiful Bruges have more time in Ypres next time, please? Pretty please?

Paula

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
It was a fabulous short break, lovely medieval Bruges and Ghent; Ypres was an unexpected highlight; fabulous company, and who can forget the 'novelty' Belgian chocolates (thanks Don)!? Lynne - you were a fab tour rep, keep on doing what you're doing. Karen.