zztop27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
After many years of boring my family with how much I want to visit Australia and trying to persuade my wife to join me on a trip down under, last year she said `go on your own and get it out of your system` as there is no way she would ever go so I have booked for the 22 day tour departing LHR on 11th October - my first holiday without my wife although I have travelled extensively on my own over the years on business. The reviews of the holiday and JustYou seem great so I am really looking forward to it.

Any comments and anybody already booked on this trip.

Pete ............

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pete

I've just booked this one. Apparently there are nine of us booked already. The advisor said this is a very popular holiday and generally has 25-30 people on it so I expect the numbers will go up as we get closer to departure. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the next nine months - I'm so excited!

Sally

jd372
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am defo going to Oz this year, at the moment the 1st November departure is my preferred option.....but you never know I might change my mind and book this one.......whichever date it looks like a fab trip - cannot wait

Judith

mark75
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all just book this trip to Australia for Oct 11th 2011. It is my first with justyou hope to see you all in Oct.

Mark

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. This will be my second JY trip although I am a regular with a rival company. If you have any questions just ask - if I can't help there is bound to be someone here who can. It looks like an amazing trip - the only problem is having to wait another eight months!

Sally

AngieMelody
(Member)
'zztop27' wrote:

After many years of boring my family with how much I want to visit Australia and trying to persuade my wife to join me on a trip down under, last year she said `go on your own and get it out of your system` as there is no way she would ever go so I have booked for the 22 day tour departing LHR on 11th October - my first holiday without my wife although I have travelled extensively on my own over the years on business. The reviews of the holiday and JustYou seem great so I am really looking forward to it.

Any comments and anybody already booked on this trip.

Pete ............

I am still debating that tour or the longer one. My husband is not well enough to make the long journey. I was worried it may be all very young people. I am 57 and have never been parted from my husband

:

AngieMelody
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. This will be my second JY trip although I am a regular with a rival company. If you have any questions just ask - if I can't help there is bound to be someone here who can. It looks like an amazing trip - the only problem is having to wait another eight months!

Sally

Hi Sally, what would you say is the average age of people who go on these tours. Angie

AngieMelody
(Member)
How old are you all.angie
zztop27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'll start the ball rolling on the age question - I'll be 62 in August.

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angie

I will be 40 the day we arrive in Perth. I expect to be one of the youngest in the group. If you have a look at some of the other posts - age seems to be a common topic of discussion. I would say that at 57 you will fit right in, if anything you may be in the lower age bracket. When I last spoke to JY a few weeks ago, there were 13 people booked on this trip with ages ranging from 36 to 80!

I am firmly of the opinion that age really doesn't matter. I often find that it's 'the oldies' who are last to bed and misbehave the most!!!

Don't worry about travelling on your own, you will be told when and where to meet the rep and the group at the airport, and from then on will have a brilliant time.

Let us know what you decide.

Sally

AngieMelody
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

Hi Pete

I've just booked this one. Apparently there are nine of us booked already. The advisor said this is a very popular holiday and generally has 25-30 people on it so I expect the numbers will go up as we get closer to departure. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the next nine months - I'm so excited!

Sally

I have now gone for the aus holiday that's departs on oct 28th. It starts with 4 nights in Singapore. Anyone else going on that. Angle