scottishdavid
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey guys,

Has anyone been on the 22 day trip to Australia.

Can you recommend it?

Thanks,

David

zztop27
(Member)
I'm booked to go this October and am really looking forward to it. There have been various reviews and discussions on this site and all are very positive so I'm sure it will be great.
Sarah W - TM
(Member)
Hi David,

I have been on it and can highly recommend it - having had the pleasure of being the Tour Manager for the tour 4 times!! Everything being equal I should be the TM again in October.

It really is a fantastic tour. You'll see and experience so many things: from the obvious - Sydney Opera House, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the Great Barrier Reef; the cute and cuddly - koalas and kangeroos; through cities to countryside in its colours of yellow, red and green; the surprising.... but I shan't tell you these as they won't be a surprise!

Happy travelling,

Sarah

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have done Australia but not with JY, I had an amazing time I loved the people and the country, I went because I wanted to experience Uluru it lived up to all my dreams even managed to take a helo ride over THE ROCK, I loved Sydney, Cairns , no where was a dissapointment. GREAT HOLIDAY.

Cindy