Sheila
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having recently been widowed I was looking for a coach tour in Eastern Europe, knowing that holdaymakers on coaches are friendly and on the whole mix together. While visiting the Travelsphere website I came across "Just You" and was very impressed with the variety of holdays in the brochure. The upshot of all this is I travelled to Thailand in June 06, which seemed more exciting and adventourous. Well I had a really wonderful experience visiting so many fascinating places including temples and floating market in Bangkok, the River Kwai. the elephant sanctury near Chiang Mai. Everyone in the group was friendly and mixed together and the tour manager Mark was helpful. The tour guide Jeed was so informative about his country and the King's Diamond Jubilee. Now I have no qualms about taking another "Just You" singles holiday and have already booked for China in November, with a list of other destinations on hold including the Pyramids and Nile Cruise, Kenyan Safari, Russia and other eastern European contries of course. --Sheila