mariecairnes
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going on the highlights of thailand tour on 30th Jan 2014?
RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mariecairnes' wrote:

I went on this holiday last March and had a wonderful time - you have a terrfific holiday to look forward to = enjoy :thumbup:

Janet in Chi
(Member)
Hi Marie

Yes, I'm going along Liz who I met on the Tuscany JY trip last year. Not long to go now. Hopefully, the trip all runs as planned, despite the protests etc in Bangkok. I've been following news on the Thailand Tourism site and it seems that apart from some potential road travel disruption, the main tourist spots remain open and safe. I guess we just get advice and then follow it. Here's hoping!

See you at Heathrow.

Janet

LizHS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mariecairnes' wrote:

Yes, I am going on this holiday to Thailand, It as my 3rd Just You holiday. The other two were Lake Garda and Tuscany - two excellent holidays where I met some wonderful travelling companions (one of whom is also coming on this holiday - Janet, from Tuscany). The most worrying part for me is still meeting everyone at the airport. I am always convinced I will get lost in the airport. Will look out for you at Heathrow. Not long now.

Liz

Jean from Scotland
(Member)
'RLJ' wrote:

'mariecairnes' wrote:

I went on this holiday last January, it was my first JY holiday, it was fantastic. Our tour guide in Thailand was Jeed, such a sweet and knowledgeable guy, nothing is too much trouble as with Richard our JY guide. Know you will have a great time and like me as soon as I got back I was looking for my next holiday. Look forward to reading all about it when you return.

Jean

Carol Frances
(Member)
'mariecairnes' wrote:

Yes, I'm going and am really looking forward to it. This will be my 7th Just You holiday and they have all been great. I look forward to meeting you at the airport. Best wishes. Carol

m.mitchell665@btinternet.com
(Member)
Hi

I am going on the highlights of Thailand tomorrow, it is a late booking and I am looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow although getting a little nervous now.