JEANLA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I notice your web site is still not up and running properly I need information re dates and prices and that icon is still not working, any information as to when this is likely to be fixed.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi Jeanla,

Please can you advise what tour you are looking at? The website should be up and running correctly, so if there is information missing, we should be able to fix it or investigate what is causing issues.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JEANLA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

hi Jeanla,

Please can you advise what tour you are looking at? The website should be up and running correctly, so if there is information missing, we should be able to fix it or investigate what is causing issues.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia it is the dates and prices for your holidays the icon does not seem to work all the othes debut not those, I am interested In Slovenia and Croatian Island Explorer fling from Manchester May or June.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paula,

Sorry about there being issues with the dates and prices not showing for you. The team are looking into this but at the moment, we are unable to replicate the issue.

In the meantime here is the information for the two tours your are looking at:

Unfortunatly for Secret Slovenia, there are no flights set up from Manchester, and June is sold out. You could speak to one of our holiday advisors who would be able to find out whether or not we would be able to source flights for you, alternatively this tour is also available as a 'Make Your Own Way' where you can book your flights independently and join the group overseas.

A more positive story for Croatian Island Explorer - you are able to fly from Manchester on all of the following dates

2nd May from £2,148

9th May from £2,388

23rd May from £2,568

6th June from £2,748

20th June from £2,668

As with Secret Slovenia, if you would prefer to book your flights indepently and meet the group overseas, a 'Make Your Own Way' option is also available.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Oqj21h
(Member)
'JEANLA' wrote:

I notice your web site is still not up and running properly I need information re dates and prices and that icon is still not working, any information as to when this is likely to be fixed.

Hi, I have had similar issues, it seems to be due to the age and software version being used. I cannot get these details on my iPad, but it works fine on newer iphone.