DINAH DEE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am having great difficulty navigating this site. Can anyone help? I live in Northumberland and was wondering if anyone near to me had taken any of the Just You holidays. I have been recently widowed and it is a major step to take a holiday alone.
elaineu2
(Member)
hi i know the feeling, only just joined has going on my first hoilday next week to Italy. i have posted two messages and can not find them on the site.ps hope you get this message. elaine
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dinah...

What problems are you having as it should be quite easy. Do you mean the Community pages or the web site as a whole?? if you could explain a little more I am sure some one can help you..

I am not near you I am Berkshire way but I have done 6 JY tours and I am off to Tuscany next week and have NZ booked for 2012. So if there is anything you would like to pick my brains on feel free.

Cindy

Frankw
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DINAH wrote:

I am having great difficulty navigating this site. Can anyone help? I live in Northumberland and was wondering if anyone near to me had taken any of the Just You holidays. I have been recently widowed and it is a major step to take a holiday alone.

Hi Dinah

My wife passed away in April 2010 but took the plunge and went on a walking holiday with JY in Andalucia in October. Best therapy ever.

The guide and the people were great and very friendly, some with a similar experience so recommend you go :)