steffiec
(Member)
HI

Me too. When I push MMB , I get the purple band and the grey dots going round and round. I use Apple Mac and Safari. Same on phone and iPad. I thought I would try logging out and changing my password but password reset is not sending me a reset link either. Will try again but not hopeful

I spoke with a rep last week who said IT team would be informed, but nothing changed yet. I have two trips... one imminent on Feb 3 so would be reassuring to be able to log in properly to MMB

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Many thanks all for sharing your the devices/browsers that you are having issues with. I appreciate it is extremely frustrating not being able to access your account.

In terms of the grey dots going round, we have managed to replicate this issue and shared it with our IT team to investigate and fix.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Well done.  Managing to replicate the issue means you are half way there to solving the problem.

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steffiec/Sylvia

The good news is that IT have worked out what the problem was and are working on the fix. I have been led to believe this should be sorted out very soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

steffiec
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Steffiec/Sylvia

The good news is that IT have worked out what the problem was and are working on the fix. I have been led to believe this should be sorted out very soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

HI

Thank you.  It now is working.  It is missing a trip ( Kerala on 3 Feb 2019) but I have received the Final Information today in the Post so not unduly worried . It would be nice to see it appear on MMB however at some point just for record keeping and easy reference.  Many thanks

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I think progress is being made. I just tried Manage my Booking and got a message, instead of grey dots. Looks as though the IT team are getting somewhere.

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for your patience on the Manage My Booking Portal

The team have completed a deployment in the last half an hour or so that should have fixed the issue that some travellers were seeing with the grey dots going round (and round and round). Please note if you have travelled a lot with us in the past, this may take a minute or two to load.

If you are missing any bookings, we have brought back the "add holiday by reference" function.

Thanks again

Julia

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes Juiia,  it works.  Had to add my trip to Spain in May, but it retrieved it very quickly.

Sylvia

PaulaH
(Member)
Hi

I noticed last night that everything looked like it had been resolved - I had a quick look and all my previous and upcoming trips were showing.

I've logged back on this morning to pay some money toward my trip in November this year and it is not showing anymore  -  I've tried 'Add a Holiday by Reference' but get a message stating 'Your booking could not be retrieved'.

(Reference is A******)

Thanks

Paula

*edited to remove booking reference number

sandybill1946
(Member)
Hi

I can now get into manage my bookings but it tells me that I have no upcoming bookings. 

This is incorrect as I have two booked, ref A****** and A*****. Are these still in the process of being added. 

Thanks

Sandra

*Edited to remove booking reference number

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'PaulaH' wrote:

Hi

I noticed last night that everything looked like it had been resolved - I had a quick look and all my previous and upcoming trips were showing.

I've logged back on this morning to pay some money toward my trip in November this year and it is not showing anymore  -  I've tried 'Add a Holiday by Reference' but get a message stating 'Your booking could not be retrieved'.

(Reference is A*****)

Thanks

Paula

Hi Paula,

I've had a quick chat to IT, I've dropped you a quick email regarding this latest issue.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sandybill1946' wrote:

Hi

I can now get into manage my bookings but it tells me that I have no upcoming bookings. 

This is incorrect as I have two booked, ref A****** and A******. Are these still in the process of being added. 

Thanks

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

You are able to add any missing bookings to your account if they haven't shown automatically by clicking on the 'Add Holiday by Reference' button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Love the new Manage my Bookings page.  Really clear and easy to navigate.  Well worth the wait - well done JY.

Regards

sandybill1946
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

'sandybill1946' wrote:

Hi

This is incorrect as I have two booked, ref A****** and A******. Are these still in the process of being added. 

Thanks

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

You are able to add any missing bookings to your account if they haven't shown automatically by clicking on the 'Add Holiday by Reference' button.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

Tried this but it tells me it is unable to retrieve my booking.

Sandra

anpev
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sadly the new page doesn't work for me at all. I let the spinning dots spin for about 5 minutes and they just keep spinning. I've tried logging in from my iPhone and my laptop and both accept the log in, but I just get the dots.

I used to manage perfectly well with the old page so I don't think it's me.

Julia- I do have lots of previous bookings and an upcoming; can you let me know if the site should be running for everyone now? Any advice for me?

Thanks

Angee

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angee,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing some issues. Would you be able to share one of your booking reference numbers with me (you can email this to jmorton@justyou.co.uk) and I can get the team to investigate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sandybill1946' wrote:

Thanks Julia,

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Would you be able to send me a copy of your booking reference number, and we can look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

anpev
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Angee,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing some issues. Would you be able to share one of your booking reference numbers with me (you can email this to jmorton@justyou.co.uk) and I can get the team to investigate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I've emailed you- thanks

Angee

sandybill1946
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

'sandybill1946' wrote:

Thanks Julia,

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Would you be able to send me a copy of your booking reference number, and we can look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

how would you like me to send them, I can email them if you tell me where to send them.

Thanks

Sandra

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Apologies Sandra, if you can email jmorton@justyou.co.uk that would be great.

Many thanks