Una
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I made a final payment yesterday and have not received any email confirming that the payment has gone through. It does show as fully paid online but it would be useful to have an email. Looking back, the last time I received an updated balance email was after I had made a payment over the phone, I didn't receive any email for the next online payment either.

Rgds

Una

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Una,

Could I have your booking reference please and I will look into this?

Many thanks,

Vickie

PeterG
(Member)
I made my balance payment at the end of last week ( Ref. A436021) and haven't received an email confirming receipt of payment although it is showing a paid on the website.

Peter

Una
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Una,

Could I have your booking reference please and I will look into this?

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

My Booking No is A421147

The last email I had was on 15th Mar. I've made 2 payments (one I think in April, and one yesterday) since then. Looking back on my emails, I have 3 confirmation emails, all for telephone payments. My other 2 payments for which I don't have a confirmation were made online.

Thanks

Una

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Peter,

Apologies,a technical glitch means your invoice wasn't sent. I've requested another be emailed to you.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Una,

Apologies, this was due to a technical glitch. I have requested another email confirmation be sent to you.

Many thanks,

Vickie

PeterG
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Peter,

Apologies,a technical glitch means your invoice wasn't sent. I've requested another be emailed to you.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie, I can confirm it came this morning.

Una
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. My confirmation email came in this afternoon.

Thanks

Una

Willpower
(Member)
I've just read this and can also say that on 17th July I paid the full balance for my holiday, but have never received a Confirmation / Amendment Invoice  

Booking Ref A453264  Tribes & Natural Wonders Namibia 9th October 2019

Could you please resolve this, as at the moment the most up to date invoice I have is still showing a balance to pay.

Thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Willpower,

Sorry to hear that. I've just requested another for you so it should arrive shortly.

Many thanks,

Vickie

GillD99
(Member)
I also made my final payment online about three weeks ago and didn’t receive confirmation.  My booking ref is A455616. Please could you arrange for confirmation to be emailed to me.

Thanks, Gill

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Gill,

Sorry to hear this, I've requested another one for you.

Thanks,

Vickie

GillD99
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Gill,

Sorry to hear this, I've requested another one for you.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie, I’ve just received it.

Gill

Willpower
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Willpower,

Sorry to hear that. I've just requested another for you so it should arrive shortly.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie. I have now received a new invoice.  Only one last problem, you have my date of birth wrong.    Does this make any difference when sorting out the flight/seat bookings ?     I can't see anyway to check that the details are correct in my account, so I shall have to rely upon you to rectify.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Willpower,

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that.

I will ask the team to correct this, could you let me know your correct DOB (I will not approve the post as this is personal information) and I will then get it corrected and another invoice sent out.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Willpower
(Member)
Thank you Vickie

New invoice with correct DOB  received.

All set to go .   :shy: