davidj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am booked on your Spirit of India trip on the 4th February, 2019. I booked this in June this year via a travel agent.

Am I eligible for your free visa offer? If I am how will it be arranged?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi David,

This offer is only available on new bookings so unfortunately you wouldn't be eligible this time.

Many thanks,

Vickie

SarahS
(Member)
As I have said before, the penalty for early booking.
RogertheRed
(Member)
Unless I have misread the brochure I don't think the actual visa is free only the cost of JY getting it for you.

However I've usually found it pretty simple to obtain your own at no additional cost.

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
It is worth also pointing out that the offer is only if you book before 15th December.  So, for once a bonus for booking early
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Roger,

Visas are completely free of charge when you book early! We'll cover hte whole cost, not just the cost of us getting it for you 🙂

The visas are subject to eligibility. You must be a British Citizen with a valid passport and we can only offer this service to destinations that allow visas to be purchased in advance of travel and where the Embassy does not require you to apply in person.

Thanks,

Vickie

RogertheRed
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Roger,

Visas are completely free of charge when you book early! We'll cover hte whole cost, not just the cost of us getting it for you 🙂

The visas are subject to eligibility. You must be a British Citizen with a valid passport and we can only offer this service to destinations that allow visas to be purchased in advance of travel and where the Embassy does not require you to apply in person.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Thanks for clearing that up. It certainly is a good offer especially if you're going to China.

Regards,

Roger