gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wondering what the final numbers are for the above trip now that I've received the documents and the age range and male/female numbers. It would be nice to hear from anyone on the same trip but I know not everyone uses the forum.

Thank you

Gill

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Gill,

I can tell you that there are currently 13 travellers booked on this tour and the group is made up of 1 man and 12 women.

The age ranges from late-50s to late-70s.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred

Westacott
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

Hi

Just wondering what the final numbers are for the above trip now that I've received the documents and the age range and male/female numbers. It would be nice to hear from anyone on the same trip but I know not everyone uses the forum.

Thank you

Gill

Hi Gill

I am booked onto the Alaska trip too. Not long to wait now until 24th. I will look out for you at check-in.

Carole

Westacott
(Member)
Hi Gill,

Forgot to say I am travelling from Gatwick not Heathrow. I guess I will look out for you at Reykjavik instead than.

Carole

gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Westacott' wrote:

Hi Gill,

Forgot to say I am travelling from Gatwick not Heathrow. I guess I will look out for you at Reykjavik instead than.

Carole

Hi Carole

It's good to hear from someone else - see you in Iceland before the next leg of the journey.

Gill