Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning Mildred.

I know I asked about this on another thread, but I forgot to ask about dates for May 2017.

However, I decided not to bother you initially, and rang Customer Services on Monday morning to ask.  I was astonished to be told that the holiday would not be running next year, along with a couple more of the Escape holidays that I was interested in (Corfu Beach Escape, and Lisbon Coast).  Was this an error?  Or if not could you give me any dates for Mallorca for May 2017 please?

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bosuncat,

Apologies for the delayed response- I wanted to get the correct information before responding to you.

Corfu Beach Escape will not be running next year but Lisbon Coast will indeed be running next year. Sorry for the confusion .

In regards to Magical Mallorca 2017, this holiday is set to depart on the 9th of May 2017.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Mildred.

It's not your fault, but unfortunately the information has come through too late, for me to be able to secure anything dates wise in May for my cattery needs for my cats. 🙂   9th May for Majorca would certainly have been impossible

However.  I have just come off a lengthy phone call to Customer Services and have secured a booking for Escape Catalonian Coast for 2nd May.  Again there was confusion for the poor operator as the holiday name has changed, but it appears to have been booked, although as usual she has to refer my booking to Special Services. 

It's by no means my first choice, but I know it is a popular holiday so I do hope it will run, and being able to fly from East Midlands is a big bonus. 

Thank you again.