Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty.

I am still tentatively exploring on whether I can do this trip, this year. 

I know it is still some months ahead but could you let me know if you have had any bookings for the 13th November departure yet please?

I would be thinking about a Heathrow departure.  Again I know these would be provisional flight departure times, but it would help to know these as to whether I would need to factor in an overnight hotel into the cost. 

Many thanks.

(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I am afraid that there is nobody booked on this date at the moment. The provisional flight times from Heathrow for the 13th November are as follows:

You'll depart from Heathrow at 0700 and arrive in Lisbon Airport at 0935. On your return journey, you'll depart Lisbon Airport at 1020 and arrive back in Heathrow at 1315.

These flight times are not the same for each date, so let me know if you would like the flight times for any other date.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty.

Plenty of time to consider on that one then, and the flight times aren't too bad.

Eljay
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Monty I'm booked on 11 September departure of this holiday. Can you tell me how many have booked so far and if it has been given the green light yet.  Thanks
(Member)
Hi Eljay,

There are 12 people booked on this trip and I have some good news - it has been given the green light.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What about the 9th October departure Monty? 

🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

There are currently 3 travellers booked on the 9th October departure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia.

I've since found out that, that date is not going to work for me either.  😞

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry to hear that Bouncat,

If you need us to look at any other tours/dates, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia