gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wondering whether anyone else on the forum is booked on the above holiday. Travelling from South Wales the night before as it's an early flight from Heathrow. Look forward to hearing from fellow travellers.

Gill

Eljay
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill, I'm booked on this trip but flying from Liverpool. My flight is about 10 am. I had to cancel this holiday last year so really looking forward to it. See you in Portugal.
JSP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Both!

I am also on this holiday but flying from Manchester and not due in Portugal until 20.00. Looking forward to it and meeting you.

Jennifer

Jennie Whalley
(Member)
Hello my name is Jennie and I will be your tour manager on this holiday.

I am looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday, it is always exciting to set off a new trip, meeting a new group, making new friends and enjoying our time discovering Lisbon and the surrounding region together.

And Gill, I am travelling down from North Wales on Saturday, so I will be on your flight from Heathrow.

See you on Sunday!

Jennie

Eljay
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jennie Whalley' wrote:

Hello my name is Jennie and I will be your tour manager on this holiday.

I am looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday, it is always exciting to set off a new trip, meeting a new group, making new friends and enjoying our time discovering Lisbon and the surrounding region together.

And Gill, I am travelling down from North Wales on Saturday, so I will be on your flight from Heathrow.

See you on Sunday!

Jennie

Hi it's great to see your message here. I'm assuming that, as there are so many regional flights for this trip, my flight is likely to be met by some sort of agent. Will there be a message left at the hotel telling us where to meet the rest of the group? Not long till we all meet in resort. Linda

JSP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello All

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Jennie, are there others flying from Manchester? As we will be arriving at the hotel well into the evening, will there be a meal available also an opportunity to meet fellow holidaymakers as Monday is a free day? Jennifer.

Jennie Whalley
(Member)
'JSP' wrote:

Hello All

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Jennie, are there others flying from Manchester? As we will be arriving at the hotel well into the evening, will there be a meal available also an opportunity to meet fellow holidaymakers as Monday is a free day? Jennifer.

Hello Jennifer

Yes there is a group of you travelling from Manchester, I will be waiting for you at the hotel. I have pre-ordered a late supper for you all.

I am hoping to organise the welcome meeting for Monday morning as that is the first time we can all get together, I will confirm this with you when you get to the hotel.

See you on Sunday!

Jennie