katy1717
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty/Julia

I'm delighted to say I'm booked on this trip with the add-on. Really looking forward to it.

Could you tell me how many others are on the main tour and the add on, the age range, M/F. Has a TM provisionally been appointed?

+Is this months departure (Feb) the first time the trip will run? Really hoping someone will review it.

Thanks

Katy

(Member)
Hi Katy,

That sounds great. There are 16 of you booked on the main tour and you'll be joined by 1 person on the add-on. The ages range from the mid-40's up to the early-80's. The group is made up from 5 men and 11 women at the moment.

Cristina Hurduiala has been allocated as the tour manager, but please note this is only provisional and is subject to change.

February is our first departure for this tour and with 25 people booked on it, I am hoping someone will write a review on the community.... I am as eager as you are to find out about this tour!

Kindest regards,

Monty

katy1717
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty, thanks for that. Am a bit confused, I've booked the add on, does that mean there's only me and one other person on the add on, I think that's what you mean? So of total 16 going on the tour, only 2 of us doing the add on? Or is the one person you show as doing the add on just me?

I also notice that there are suddenly 6 more places showing for this trip, does this mean that JY have a bit more availability and we will have more travellers joining us?

Thanks

Katy

(Member)
Hi Katy,

Sorry for the confusion. There is a total of 16 people booked on the main tour, inclusive of the 2 people booked on the add-on. This does mean that you will be joined by one person on the add-on.

That's correct - there is still some availability for some more travellers to join you all on this exciting tour!

Kindest regards,

Monty

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Katy/Monty

I am on the first February trip as are several seasoned JY-ers so it is definite that a review will posted. Am getting really excited now, just over a week to go.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah, I hope you all have a great tour - I'm very much looking forward to the reviews as I'm currently planning on booking Burma for next year.

Cheers,

Bob

katy1717
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jonah, will look forward to the reviews when you all come back.

Katy

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Bob

Hope your trip to Mexico etc goes well.