katy1717
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty,

Re the Burma holiday, this is top of my wish list and am trying to work out when I can fit this in. I would want to do the add-on when I do this trip, my question is how many do you take for the main tour and how many for the add-on?

(I did ring a couple of weeks ago about the trip going in March as there are 2 spaces shown free, but there is apparently no availability for the add-on on this date.) I know there is space on the November trip, six places at present I think, but not sure about the add on. I have the brochure and I see that there is another date in October and also dales for early next year. My problem is its difficult to book so early and then the popular trips are all booked up!

Anyway, having had a rethink, and with Cuba already booked up for the early part of the year so will have to do this another time, am now looking at the Turkey trip for 3rd April. Could you tell me how many are already booked on this trip and if it has had the green light to run?

Katy

(Member)
Hi Katy,

For Burma, the allocation really depends on the time of year. The maximum allocation for the main tour can be anything from 10 to 21 people and the add-on is usually around 10 people.

The Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus on the 3rd April has 10 people booked on it so far. It has not been given the green light yet, but I am sure its quite likely to go ahead.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty