KevinS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

I've just received the brochures for 2010, and one holiday has caught my attention. It's an all inclusive, 8 day trip to Kusadasi in Turkey. It looks and sounds great, but I just wondered if any of you had been there before and, if so, would you recommend it...?

Thanks,

Kevin

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ring me Helen on ****, any time but not late.

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal info such as email addresses or phone numbers but if I am asked for your number I'll be happy to pass it on.

KevinS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your post. I'm really looking forward to this trip now....just gotta save up enough money to pay for it!

Cheers,

Kevin

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there, just go out on the dolmus buses. so easy & makes you feel more adventurous going with the locals - costs nearly nothing. I'll look in my pictures & find the name of the village just out of Kusidasi that a girl & I from our group went on the dolumus to - was fab&cost us peanuts, we also went to a beach about 7 miles away on the bus, got a bit lost but got there for about £2. It was simply lovely,just the 7 of us, no coaches.

Helen

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
The village which was simply super was Selcuk -go to Kusidasi on the dolmus from the bottom of the drive at the hotel get on over the rd., easy change at the dolmus station to the Selcuk bus & there you go- I tell you it was easy peasy cost simply nothing - I had no experience of the dolmus b4 but this was simple. It was the highlight of the holiday apart from Ephesus. We stopped in Kusidasi on the way back to hotel to go to the market- wouldnt have bothered otherwise.

WE found a National Park beach away from the hotel - miles better than the hotel beach - water was lovely -snorkelling not bad either & a cafe on the beach for a ber or anything.

Hope you find this helpful

Helen