Barbara j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Might be interested in going to Hawaii next year, but see the price for that is really high, any way a cheaper holiday for Hawaii might be on the cards ?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi BarbaraJ,

There are no plans to introduce another Hawaii tour for 2016, but I will of course pass your idea on to the holiday creators for them to consider in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Barbara j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
SarahS
(Member)
A good way to see Hawaii is a cruise between islands. Any plans JY?
(Member)
Hi Sarah,

I have spoken to one of our Holiday Creators and she has said that she was thinking about an island hopping programme, however we do not currently have the demand. She said that she appreciates the feedback from you, but unfortunately there is no future development currently in the pipeline.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Valerie C.
(Member)
Really disappointed Hawaii will not be featured in 2016. I missed 2015 and understand from people who did go, it was fabulous. I was also told by your customer services that the 2016 destinations were not known until after Christmas 2015. So am surprised that you are saying it is definitely not happening. Also, you said not much demand for it, but if it is not featured, obviously we cannot demand it.
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I was one of the lucky 9 people (yes nine on our trip!) to visit Hawaii in January 2015 before it was dropped. It was a lovely tour but with a few niggles/difficulties, including theft from hotel rooms, I can see why it has been dropped.

Regards

Sylvia