charleyhorse
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having travelled with Just You many times, and in particular the last 2 "new years" I had looked forward to booking for the new year this time. I thought I would like Andalucia, having enjoyed this trip with J.U. 2 years ago and had heard good reports for it as a new year trip. However, the flight time makes it impossible for me to go. I understand the flight is very early afternoon from London city airport and living in the north, to get there on a Sunday for a late morning check in and the day after boxing day (27th) I would not get to the airport in time having, as a single person, to rely on public transport, and am away for Christmas day and boxing day staying with an elderly relative even further north. Would be ok if you live near enough but guess there would be other folk like me. Don't think this one very well thought out Just You!
(Member)
Hi Charleyhorse,

I am so sorry that you are disappointed with this. I have passed your comments on to the customer care team, who will hopefully be in contact with you.

Just You is currently looking for more operations at regional airports, so please look out for our future departures as there may be some near you!!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Angie 2
(Member)
Hi Monty,

I too have looked for holidays which covered Christmas or New Year but as far as I can see there aren't ANY that go from a northern airport. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Angie.

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
'charleyhorse' wrote:

Having travelled with Just You many times, and in particular the last 2 "new years" I had looked forward to booking for the new year this time. I thought I would like Andalucia, having enjoyed this trip with J.U. 2 years ago and had heard good reports for it as a new year trip. However, the flight time makes it impossible for me to go. I understand the flight is very early afternoon from London city airport and living in the north, to get there on a Sunday for a late morning check in and the day after boxing day (27th) I would not get to the airport in time having, as a single person, to rely on public transport, and am away for Christmas day and boxing day staying with an elderly relative even further north. Would be ok if you live near enough but guess there would be other folk like me. Don't think this one very well thought out Just You!

Hi Charleyhorse. I had exactly the same problem with the holiday I wanted to book over Christmas and have ended up booking with another travel company.

(Member)
Hi,

We do offer regional flights for some tours, however some of these are connecting flights to London. You will need to speak to our friendly holiday advisor as I cannot access this data. As mentioned above, Just You is working on operating from more regional airports, so this will be beneficial to you.

Kindest regards,

Monty