evelynj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I am trying to decide between these two holidays but I have a couple of questions first.

Sardinia

It says on the website that it is half board and in the brochure it says half board with drinks at dinner. There seems to have been a lot of confusion with this holiday as when it first came out it said it was all inclusive and when I phoned to book I was told that there was a mistake in the brochure and that it was half board and I decided not to book at that time.

In the last brochure it said it was all inclusive but didn't actually include lunch and this point was raised with you on another thread.

It has now changed again. Can you please clarify.

Greece

In the brochure it says there are two included excursions but on the website there is only one. It excludes the Thessaloniki full day tour which is in the brochure. Can you please clarify.

Thanks

Eve

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eve,

Right then....

Let's start with Sardinia.

I have spoken with the Overseas team and they have confirmed that this will now be on an all-inclusive basis including breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is an open bar (from 10:00 hrs to 24:00hrs, after 24:00, all drinks will be on payment) with soft drinks, mineral water, juices, beer, tea, coffee, local liqueurs and wine (international brands, ice creams and all beverages in bottles are excluded for the all-inclusive package). At the time of printing the latest brochure (which states half-board) this was the agreement with the hotel, this has since changed.

And on to Greece.

Thessaloniki is an included tour for 2015. The team are making sure that the reservations system and websites are updated asap.

Kindest regards,

Julia