Frankieb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, I have just booked the above holiday on June 16th and was wondering how many others have booked it. Could you let me know, please.

Frank.[/size][/font]

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Frank,

At the moment there are 17 of you booked on this trip. There is still some availability and a few months before the tour departs, so I would imagine a few more travellers will be joining you - please feel free to ask again closer to your departure date and I will happily give you an update on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

richardc
(Member)
Frank

I have also booked this holiday for 16th June. It be my second trip having enjoyed Croatia last year.

I look forward to meeting you.

Richard

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'richardc' wrote:

Frank

I have also booked this holiday for 16th June. It be my second trip having enjoyed Croatia last year.

I look forward to meeting you.

Richard

Thanks, Richard. I went to Andalucia last year. See you at the airport.

Frank.

Brenda K
(Member)
Hi Frank Hi Richard

I've booked this trip it looks lovely 🙂 and not too long to wait now.

Did you book any of the extra excursions, Meteora looks interesting.

Look forward to meeting you both.

Bren

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Brenda wrote:

Hi Frank Hi Richard

Bren

hello Brenda, Not booked anything yet. I,m going to Cilento Coast first, in May, so will decide when I return. Can't wait to meet you.

Frank.

diamondsgirl
(Member)
First time solo traveller, but I have jumped in and booked Greece, Olympic Riviera for departure on 16 June. My heart is beating so quickly, but I needed to do it before I chickened out!!! I have not booked any excursions other than the one included, but any tips on travelling with JY would be gratefully received!!

:)

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi diamondsgirl,

I promise you have done exactly the right thing. To reassure yourself i suggest you look at the numerous testimonies on this forum of people who have been in this position and all nervous have disappeared as they spot fellow JY travellers at the airport.

All the best and let me know how the holiday goes.

Mark

diamondsgirl
(Member)
'Frankieb' wrote:

'Brenda wrote:

Hi Frank Hi Richard

Bren

hello Brenda, Not booked anything yet. I,m going to Cilento Coast first, in May, so will decide when I return. Can't wait to meet you.

Frank.

I have just booked this trip Brenda, departing o 16 June, and it is my first time on the site, let alone a solo holiday!!! Very much looking forward to the holiday, just hope nerves do not take over!!

Brenda K
(Member)
'diamondsgirl' wrote:

'Frankieb' wrote:

'Brenda wrote:

Hi Frank Hi Richard

Bren

Frank.

I have just booked this trip Brenda, departing o 16 June, and it is my first time on the site, let alone a solo holiday!!! Very much looking forward to the holiday, just hope nerves do not take over!!

Hello diamondsgirl

Fab name by the way :thumbup:

Well done you for taking the plunge. I did my first solo trip last year with JY and had wonderful time. Met such lovely people in the group on that trip and so many comments on the site say the same thing so you've nothing to worry about.

We can arrange to meet at the airport if you like, happy to meet any of you guys too. It's a really good way to start the holiday.

I've booked all the trips, got a bit carried away! 🙂 can't wait to go.

Bren x

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Brenda and Diamondsgirl,

Looking forward to meeting you, both, on this trip. Went on my first solo hol ,last year, to Andalucia, and really enjoyed it, so booked N. Cyprus on my return and enjoyed that one too. Going to Cilento ,now, but have already booked Greece in June. See you there.

Frank.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Frankieb- you'll love Cilento, i went there last year!

Mark

diamondsgirl
(Member)
'Brenda wrote:

'diamondsgirl' wrote:

'Frankieb' wrote:

'Brenda wrote:

Hi Frank Hi Richard

Bren

Frank.

Hello diamondsgirl

Fab name by the way :thumbup:

Well done you for taking the plunge. I did my first solo trip last year with JY and had wonderful time. Met such lovely people in the group on that trip and so many comments on the site say the same thing so you've nothing to worry about.

We can arrange to meet at the airport if you like, happy to meet any of you guys too. It's a really good way to start the holiday.

I've booked all the trips, got a bit carried away! 🙂 can't wait to go.

Bren x

Hi Bren, see you at the airport. Just got the tickets through so no backing,out now!!!

Brenda K
(Member)
Hi not long now sooo looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone.

If anyone wants to meet this end let me know, if not have a good trip and I'll see you there

Bren :thumbup:

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, Could I have an update, now, on the number and makeup of the group going to Greece, the Olympic riviera on June 16th, please. I'm looking forward to meeting BrendaK and Diamonds girl as well as Richard. See you all on Monday. Frank.
Chris
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Frank,

The tour info is as follows:

Number of Travellers: 25

Male Travellers: 8

Female Travellers:17

Age Range: 48 - 86

Have a great time.

Frankieb