Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I hope you are doing well. Could you give me an update on how many people are on this trip and the age range. Also has it been approved for departure.

I received a letter yesterday about the holiday and the excursions and I am starting to get excited. This has been on my bucket list of places to visit for years, but somehow I've never got round to going until now and I cant wait.

Thank you in advance

Kerry

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

So there are 11 of you currently booked on this date and the group is made up of 6 men and 5 women with ages from early-30s through to early-80s.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Greece!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kezzer46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia,

Will be the first holiday I have been on when there are more men than women.. although I know that could change between now and when we go...lol 🙂

Kezzer46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

With my holiday fast approaching could I ask you to give me an update on the numbers and age range.

Thank you in advance.

kind Regards

Kezzer

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kezzer,

Absolutely - there are 25 travellers booked on this date. The age range hasn't changed but there are now 12 men and 13 women booked on this date. Still a couple of places left so there may be one or two more bookings if you want to ask me again a couple of days before you leave and I can let you know the final numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kezzer46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Wow this will be the first holiday I have ever been on where the ratio of men to women is almost equal.

Thanks as always for your help.

Kind Regards

Kerry