sue1305
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am booked on this trip. Just posting this thread to see if there is anyone else on the community going too.

This will be my second trip with Just You and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

This will however be the first time that I have travelled from Heathrow so I am nervous about that.

Hope to hear from anyone going on this tour

Regards

Sue

sue1305
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just thought I would repost. Anyone on the forum going on this tour. Would be lovely to hear from you. I am looking forward to meeting new people.

Sue

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I did this trip last year and I had an amazing time. I met a really wonderful group of people and the TM and the local support all looked after us really well. I think a review was posted by one of my fellow travellers when we came back.

Heathrow is like any big airport - but once you are checked in and have passed security I usually try to find someone central to sit down with a coffee and a good book in view of one of the gate boards and have always seemed to bump into a fellow traveller or two while waiting. So make sure to put your JY label on your hand luggage.

I really hope you enjoy the holiday as much as I did.

Kezzer

This is one of my all time favorite holidays...