Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia/Tim.

Any updates on how many how booked for the departures in May 2105 please?

I.e 13th May and 20th May departure.

Thank you

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

At the moment there are no travellers booked on the first date and three booked on the 20th May date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

At the moment there are no travellers booked on the first date and three booked on the 20th May date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

:s Thank you Julia.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia.

And Happy New Year to everyone at the office. :thumbup:

Any further updates on numbers booked please? For either date in May.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

Happy New Year to you!

Still no one booked on the first May date, for the 20th May departure there are now 4 travellers booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia.

I said I would ask on numbers again for the 16th September when I got back from France/Belgium. Just wondering how it is looking now?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

Welcome back (and thanks for the review). Numbers for Croatia are now up to 8 travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

Welcome back (and thanks for the review). Numbers for Croatia are now up to 8 travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

Croatia got talked about a lot on holiday. :thumbup: Dare I ask how many we need for a minimum? The latest reviews on Trip Advisor for the hotel are very, very positive.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I was just chatting to my colleague and she seems quietly confident about this date - it hasn't been cleared yet but given that the brochure is still landing with travellers and we know that we have a lot of bookings in June for September and October it's looking very positive.

Great news about the hotel reviews!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I was just chatting to my colleague and she seems quietly confident about this date - it hasn't been cleared yet but given that the brochure is still landing with travellers and we know that we have a lot of bookings in June for September and October it's looking very positive.

Great news about the hotel reviews!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for that Julia. It makes ME more confident!

I wonder if the high cost of the optional excursions is putting people off on this one? It doesn't put me off as I just want to use this as a chill out with knowing the area reasonably well, but for anyone who hasn't been before it will certainly add up if you want to do all the excursions.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Do you have a tour manager for the above dates?

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

We have provisionally allocated V for this tour.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark,

We have provisionally allocated V for this tour.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Yippee!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed!!

Now Mark you know you want to come for the ice cream again!!

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm not going to ask for numbers for the 16th September again yet Julia. Don't panic! :)

Just as an "if worst case scenario" though, are JY likely to leave it until last minute, i.e, end of June when the final payment is due), before a decision is made? If the trip does not happen and I am unable to change my dates or indeed change to another holiday would I be able to carry my deposit over to a holiday for 2016?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

Sorry for the delay - but in answer to your question, should we have to cancel the holiday due to insufficient numbers, you would be able to carry your deposit over to a 2016 holiday if you so wish.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

Sorry for the delay - but in answer to your question, should we have to cancel the holiday due to insufficient numbers, you would be able to carry your deposit over to a 2016 holiday if you so wish.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia. I hope they let us know ASAP.