vina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Please can you advise the number of people booked (+ age ranges) for the following destinations. I am looking to travel with a mixed age group rather than age restricted and every time I have called for advice, I just get told the average age is 60, then 50, then all are customers are retired. Having been with you over 5 times, I know this is not true. I am late 40's and just prefer a mixed group after a bad experience with another provider. I hope that is OK and that you can help. Thank you so much.

Discover Apulia - 31 August please

Calabria - 23 July

Calabria - 30 July

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July (my preferred trip!)

Olympic Riviera - 31 August

Also, are any confirmed or have the green light please?

Thank you so much again, vina

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vina,

Sorry for the delay....

Discover Apulia - 31 August: 16 travellers booked, 1 man, 15 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 23 July: 21 travellers booked, 4 men, 17 women with ages from mid-40s through to late-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 30 July: 11 travellers booked, 1 man, 10 women with ages from mid-30s through to mid-60s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July: 12 travellers booked, 2 men, 10 women with ages from early-40s through to early-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Olympic Riviera - 31 August: 8 travellers booked, 1 man, 7 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. This hasn't been cleared to operate yet.

Kindest regards,

Julia

vina
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Julia

Thank you so very much - no delay - I was happy to wait and am most grateful for the info. It's really useful - looks like I have to just make a decision now! Thank you so much, vina

Hi Vina,

Sorry for the delay....

Discover Apulia - 31 August: 16 travellers booked, 1 man, 15 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 23 July: 21 travellers booked, 4 men, 17 women with ages from mid-40s through to late-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 30 July: 11 travellers booked, 1 man, 10 women with ages from mid-30s through to mid-60s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July: 12 travellers booked, 2 men, 10 women with ages from early-40s through to early-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Olympic Riviera - 31 August: 8 travellers booked, 1 man, 7 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. This hasn't been cleared to operate yet.

Kindest regards,

Julia

vina
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello again

Please can I request the above information for the following 2 tours too please:

Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast - 7 Sept departure

Mykonos and Santorini - 22 Sept departure

Also, will the optional excursions be available for both the above as it is approaching out of season?

Thank you so much in advance, vina

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vina.

You can indeed...

At the moment the number are;

Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast - 7 Sept departure: There are currently 23 travellers booked on this date with just 12 places remaining

Mykonos and Santorini - 22 Sept departure: There are currently 13 travellers booked on this date with just 7 places remaining.

In terms of excursions, as far as I can see, these are all available on the dates mentioned.

Kindest regards,

Julia