Cazcat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Looking to book this trip but am concerned about the weather. It is the only date I can go this year so am wondering if anyone has been that can tell me what to expect. Looking at historic weather sites I am worried it may be too hot still.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cazcat,

You'd be looking at daytime temperatures with highs in the low-mid 30s.

I'm sure some of our other members will be able to share their experiences of travelling at this time of year.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in October 2012. The weather was pleasantly warm and it was comfortable for travelling. I would advise you to take a hat to wear when you visit Ranthambore as you are in direct sunlight.

This is a great trip in a fascinating country.

Enjoy!

Lesley

Cazcat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip in October 2012. The weather was pleasantly warm and it was comfortable for travelling. I would advise you to take a hat to wear when you visit Ranthambore as you are in direct sunlight.

This is a great trip in a fascinating country.

Enjoy!

Lesley

Thanks Lesley. I was looking forward to it but low mid 30 degrees sounds a bit hot. Did you go early or late October?

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I went to India in mid October. I don't cope very well with too high temperatures but I managed fine. Use high factor sun screen and you will be ok.

Lesley