Chelsea Girl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked my first holiday with JY - the city break to Berlin in June. Can you give me any idea of numbers booked for this tour so far please? I did post on another thread but although people have replied, only one person said they were going to book. I realise that not everyone who is going reads the forum, but still....

Am I correct in thinking that if JY don't get enough interest, the tour could be cancelled?

Thanks for your help.

Jane

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jane,

So far there 7 of you confirmed (this includes Michael1) to travel on this date.

I have spoken with one of my colleagues who has told me that customers tend to book short breaks closer to the departure date and with 25 travellers booked on the May departure she is quietly confident that the June tour will operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bucks123
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Jane,

So far there 7 of you confirmed (this includes Michael1) to travel on this date.

I have spoken with one of my colleagues who has told me that customers tend to book short breaks closer to the departure date and with 25 travellers booked on the May departure she is quietly confident that the June tour will operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I'm one of those booked, but I have been caught out before by cancellation due to low numbers. I'm hoping for a Just You leaflet soon high-lighting late availability on holidays such as this.