Sussex Downs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

A couple of questions about the above Travelsphere tour starting on 10th September.

Re the wine tasting, what is the name of the vineyard in Boonville and do they have a website?

How many people are there on this tour and in particular singles? Also regarding the singles, the male /female ratio and age ranges? When I paid the balance back in June there were about 10 singles booked. So is this still the same or has it increased? Perhaps some Just You travellers could be tempted to join this tour knowing there will be a number of singles especially as this tour is not available with Just You.

Regards

Malcolm

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Malcolm,

http://www.handleycellars.com/index.jsp ) which is on the way to Cloverdale.

So at the minute there are 23 travellers booked on this trip. In terms of the singles this is slightly more difficult than the usual tally... 3 of you are booked as a single traveller and there are 6 other travellers who are not couples but travelling together - I've spoken to a colleague who has informed me that in that group there are two mother and daughter couples but I don't have any more detailed information on them or the third pair I'm afraid.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Sussex Downs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi fellow Just You travellers.

Now you know there is a tour that is not available with Just You but with Travelsphere that has third of the party down as 'singles'.

This tour was recommended to me by the tour manager when I went on the National Parks tour last year as having superb scenery of the Pacific coast and also 3 great cities ie San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver. If in doubt go on to the Travelsphere website.

You also know the vineyard!!

Hope to see you in September.

Regards

Malcolm

PS

For the attention of Just You, my commission is 10% on new bookings!!!!

Sussex Downs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia and trust you had a good Bank Holiday.

Re the above holiday departing on September 10th, who is the tour manager as I could not see it on the travel documents, and will we meet him/her at Heathrow on in San Francisco?

Also, any idea when the seat allocation will be available on the Air Canada website for the flight home.

Thanking you in advance.

Malcolm

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Malcolm,

I did have a lovely bank holiday weekend thank you, I hope you did too.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Alison Bisset and I believe that she will meet you at Heathrow.

I don't know about the seat allocation - I have asked our aviation team and will come back to you as soon as I have a response

Kindest regards,

Julia

anniethenitnurse
(Member)
Hi Malcolm,

Alison was the tour manager on my Canadian Rockies tour 2 years ago with JY - she is hilarious and will take excellent care of you throughout. I was ill one day at the end of the tour and the care and attention she gave to me was supberb.Best wishes and have a lovely time

Anne

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Malcolm,

I've dropped you a quick email with the response I have received from our aviation team.

Kindest regards,

Julia