Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

Can you please let me know how much the optional excusions are and plus a little detail on each? Customer Services didn't offer me the option to book these.

Many thanks.

Mel

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mel,

There are three optional excursions for this tour that you can book before you leave the UK - I have included all the information I could find on these below;

Thessaloniki (Full-day) £40.00

The exciting capital of Macedonia is just begging to be explored. As one of the oldest cities in Europe you will find history, culture and tradition at every turn. Highlights include spectacular views from the old Turkish quarter, the splendor and magnificence of the Agios Dimitrios church and the intriguing artifacts in the archeological museum. (entrances not included, if you wish to enter the museum in Thessaloniki, the cost is 6 Euros per person).

Mount Holomondas (full day) £40.00

A day out in the beautiful Holomondas Mountains is a day of exploring oak and pine forested slopes and discovering the monasteries and pretty villages that hide therein. You get to see how the locals live away from the tourist areas, meet the real Greek people as they go about their daily business and experience rural village life.

Sithonia Peninsula (full day) £39.00

Sit back and watch the rugged and dramatic landscape pass you by in a whistle-stop tour of the un-spoilt, beautiful Sithonia peninsular. The day includes visits to a fascinating honey-producing centre and a heritage village with panoramic views, time at a wonderful sandy beach and village, and a stop at a delightful little harbour

Pre-bookable package - Thessaloniki/Mount Holomondas/Sithonia Peninsula - £113.00

Hope this information helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

Many thanks for replying so promptly as always.

I have already paid the balance of the holiday. Are we able to pay sterling at the resort?

Thank you again.

Mel

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel,

It was quite a simple question so easy to get the answer for you.

If you are paying in resort, you will need to pay in Euros.

Kindest regards,

Julia