Irene R
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wondering what the weather is likely to be on this trip. I have been on the internet and seems to be mixed. Also being America is it mostly casual wear in the evenings too? Been to New York in November and it was hot. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Irene[/size]

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I believe you'll find the weather will reflect what you have found on the internet - You'll be travelling on the cusp of the summer/autumn season change so you may find the temperatures in Canada to be between 11-18 degrees during the day but much cooler at night. In the states you'll be looking at daytime temperatures from around 15-25 degrees! And, as its that time of year there is a a chance of some rain too.

I know a few of our members have been on this trip, and I'm sure they'll share their hints and tips for packing.

Kindest regards,

Julia

anniethenitnurse
(Member)
Hi there,

I'm going on theis trip on 26 September and will be taking layers so that I can have a cardi/light jumper with a light top underneath just in case the weather is warm, and this would also be ok for evenings too. I get the impression from others who have done this trip that most places are casual/smart casual - hope this is of some help to you

Best wishes

Anne