Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Ben's replacement (sorry, don't know your name yet!)

Could you please tell me if it's possible, yet, to book the Christmas at Lake Como trip? Ben said the best time would be from 4/5 April. Is this on your reservations data base yet?

I enjoyed it so much last year, I can't wait to go again.

Best luck in filling Ben's shoes ~ I'm sure you'll be just fine.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Denise.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

We haven't found a replacement for Ben yet - he left some VERY big shoes to fill. So, in the meantime I'll be trying to answer the questions that pop up on the community.

I've had a look and the Christmas in Lake Como tour isn't in the reservations system yet. The Christmas & New Year brochure will be mailing from15th April so you should be able to book around this time.

Hope this information helps.

Kindest regards

Julia

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

We haven't found a replacement for Ben yet - he left some VERY big shoes to fill. So, in the meantime I'll be trying to answer the questions that pop up on the community.

I've had a look and the Christmas in Lake Como tour isn't in the reservations system yet. The Christmas & New Year brochure will be mailing from15th April so you should be able to book around this time.

Hope this information helps.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia,

I'll be haunting my letterbox for the next few weeks.

Thanks for your help. I'm sure you'll find a good replacement for Ben.

Good luck!!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

Between you and me (and the wider Just You community), I thought you might like to know that the Christmas on Lake Como tour is in the reservations system.

Over the next week or so we'll be making sure all the itineraries are loaded on to the websites, but according to one of our Holiday Advisors there is no reason why you can't call to book your trip whenever you are ready.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

Between you and me (and the wider Just You community), I thought you might like to know that the Christmas on Lake Como tour is in the reservations system.

Over the next week or so we'll be making sure all the itineraries are loaded on to the websites, but according to one of our Holiday Advisors there is no reason why you can't call to book your trip whenever you are ready.

Kindest regards,

Dear Julia,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.........

Not wasting any time, just booked this holiday. If it's anything like last year.... YAHOO!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Denise.

:D:D:D

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

Really pleased to hear that you have booked.

I know it's a bit early to say, but I hope you have a wonderful Christmas 🙂

Kindest regards,

Julia

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

Really pleased to hear that you have booked.

I know it's a bit early to say, but I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks for your help, Julia.

I'm sure I'll have a great time ~ AGAIN ~ as always! Two trips to look forward to, Tuscany in May and Lake Como at Christmas.

Just off point, I was disappointed to learn that the £60 discount for 2nd holiday booked had a "sell by date", as obviously I couldn't have booked this tour any earlier than I did.

Kind regards.

Denise

;);)

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Anytime Denise - I aim to help where I can.

Tuscany in May will be beautiful - I'm rather envious!

All of our offers have end dates usually within a couple of weeks of when they started, but you aren't the first to raise this point and I will pass on your comments to the relevant departments.

Kindest regards,

Julia