Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello there Ben

Are you able to let me know what day we will be going on the Ephesus trip please?

I am also interested in may be going on the jeep safari. Please can you let me know a little more about this trip. Some of the trips on the internet say that water fights are involved! Not sure if that would be my thing!

Pamulkae (not sure if I have spelt this right)

Do you know if it is slippery as I am not very steady on my pins.

Many thanks.

Mel

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Mel,

The excursions are not really in a set order so the Tour Manager will confirm the exact running order when they arrive in-resort. Here is some more info about what the excursions contain,

Ephesus;

• Trip by coach to Ephesus

• Visit Ephesus

• Lunch

• Visit to the House of Virgin Mary

• Trip by coach to the museum

• Trip by coach back to Resort

Jeep Safari;

We do not feature any water fighting in the excursion. There is time for swimming, but that is optional not compulsory.

The Jeep Safari is with driver -

The route is as follows ;

• Meeting at the Kustur Beach

• Driving to Yeni köy – Sultanköy – Camlik ( small villages)

• Passing via Bulbul mountain ( where the Virgin Mary died ) – a small village tour-

• Driving on Kusadasi-Selcuk road and arriving to Barutcu village and Gebekirse lake

• Lunch break

• Driving to Zeytinköy , than to Pamucak Beach

• Giving a break on Pamucak beach for 1 hour to swim.

• Returning back to Kusadasi at about

Pamukkale;

A visit to the fascinating geological formations of Pamukkale, where calcium deposits from hot springs have created a magical-looking landscape. Optional swim break at Cleopatra’s thermal pool (entrance not included). Free time and visit to Onyx and Silver workshop.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Good afternoon. Many thanks for the information provided. This has helped a lot. I am glad that the museum in Selcuk is included in the Ephesus trip as I am told that it has many interesting artifacts.

Thank you again.

Kind regards.

Mel