help
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
i'am going to kusadasi in september, anyone who is going there with me fancy having a chat aboat it?yust send me a line.
hazlecastle
(Member)
I went to Kusadasi May 2010 and it was amazing. Hotel was fab. Tour guide Tanna (I think) was unbelievable and Paul the rep was lovely. There were 37 of us on that trip and everyone got on really well. This was my first trip with Just You. Have just booked again for 18th October.
help
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou for your reply aboat Kusadasi it was very helpful, i can recommend Halkidiki in May. It is olso all~inclusive ,the hotel food,the room ,the entertainment and the staff is in my opinion second to none. I will be going back there May next year [book early]. I hope you have a good holiday as well.
hazlecastle
(Member)
Have booked again for Kusadasi on 18th October and also booked the reunion weekend. It's on special offer at the moment for £99. Thinking of booking Germany for Christmas. Why not. We are only here once.
hazlecastle
(Member)
Booked the holiday to Germany for Christmas. Thught it was fully booked as it wasn't appearing on website but telephoned call centre and they have put on an extra coach because it is so poplular.