zztop27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of booking this JY holiday but on my last trips with JY (Australia and China) I have had trouble getting up to Heathrow on time because of unexpected accidents and traffic on the dreaded M25. Both times I have made it despite giving myself plenty of time to drive up from Brighton (Only just for China - thanks Woody the JY rep at the Air China desk who kept the check in staff informed of my slow progress around the M25 and various alternative routes suggested by my GPS) .

So my question : Do you know roughly what time the flight leaves Heathrow for the Peru trip in March 2013. I have done a bit of web research and believe we would fly to Madrid then change planes to fly on to Lima with LAN Airways.

Any details would be appreciated as I may seriously have to consider staying in the Heathrow area the night before to have a stress free start to the holiday (Incidently my wife and I are off to Istanbul in September with Travelsphere and we are staying overnight before our lunch time flight from Heathrow)

Thanks ......

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thanks for your post, looking at our reservation system the flight from Heathrow to Madrid leaves a 18:40 in the evening, we ask clients to be at the airport 4 hours prior to departure for a long haul flight, therefore I'm sure you would have plenty of time should you choose to leave in the morning, but this is of course entirely up to you, staying overnight the previous night means your holiday would start one day earlier which is never a bad thing!

I hope this helps,

kindest,

Ben