Kathy WW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, I just wondered if JY has any plans to introduce Nashville as a choice of holiday? Or might include Nashville as part of one of your other tours?

I am looking to return there later this year and JY seem to be a great company to holiday with but currently have no option of this area of the USA.

thank you Olly for any help 🙂

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy

Nashville is a destination we are considering but there are no firm plans at the moment. The next best option for you might be our Route 66 tour, which has a strong musical theme.

For more details, click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/destinations/north-america/northern-america/united-states/route-66/ 

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Kathy WW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks Olly, but I really want to go back to visit Nashville. I went in 2010 on a tour of Graceland then on to Nashville for 5 days but this time I would have to go alone and JY seem the best people to go with so I just thought Id ask if there were any plans to introduce it as one your destinations. I am not planning on going until maybe upto 18 months away so hopefully you do introduce it by then.

thank you for your reply Olly 🙂

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Few years back there used to be a Nashville and Memphis tour which I went on. The Grand Old Opry and then Gracelands and lots more, this was not is the brochure for long as it I think was taken out because not many people showed an interest in it. I really did enjoy this tour and for me I am glad I did it.

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy

Another option you might not have considered is the Deep South tour operated by our sister company, Travelsphere. You would mainly be travelling with couples rather than singles but if you really want to see Nashville, this might be worth a look.

For more details, click here:

http://www.travelsphere.co.uk/destinations/north-america/northern-america/united-states/the-deep-south/ 

If you have a date in mind, I can check if any other single travellers are going.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Kathy WW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Im hoping to go late summer at the earliest and anything up to 18 months away, depends how long it takes to sort out finances. If you could check any other single travellers that would be great, but maybe you couldnt without a set date?

As you see, Im not in a real rush so I will just have to keep searching and hope I find what Im looking for.

Thank you so much for your help and replies 🙂

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy

I had a look at a few dates in 2012 and all had at least one single traveller booked (one date, 18 May, had five or six, although I know that is too early for you).

When you have a date in mind let me know and I will check for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Kathy WW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thank you Olly, this is very kind of you and Im very grateful.

I will post again when Im closer to booking.

thanks so much 🙂