Yve
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I am intending booking the Highlights of Peru holiday and cannot decide whether to fly from Heathrow or from my local airport which is Bristol, and flies to Lima via Amsterdam. Please can you tell me if the flight to Lima from Amsterdam is direct or does it also fly via Madrid.

Kind Regards

Yvonne[/font][/size]

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Yvonne,

Would you be kind enough to tell me which departure date you are thinking of booking please,

thanks 🙂

Ben

Yve
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

I'm looking to book 2nd October 2012.

Kind Regards

Yvonne

[/size]

Good morning Yvonne,

Would you be kind enough to tell me which departure date you are thinking of booking please,

Ben

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Yvonne,

I am doing the Peru trip on the 13th March but I will be flying from Birmingham with KLM to Lima via Amsterdam. It is only those flying from Heathrow to Lima who go via Madrid because they are travelling with LAN Airlines not KLM.

Also the flights with KLM are earlier i.e. in the morning, arriving early evening whereas the Heathrow flights (via Madrid) go out later in day.

This is not a problem as there will be someone to meet us at Lima airport to take us to the hotel to wait for the others to arrive.

I hope this helps you to make your decision. Have a great holiday. I am really looking forward to this.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Yvonne,

LovelyLesley has answered the question for me, the above applies to the 2nd October departure too.

Thanks Lesley!

Ben

Yve
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Lesley.

Having checked flights on line I thought it would be the KLM flight, I just wanted to make sure before I make the booking. Have a great time when you visit Peru in March.

Yvonne