BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I've been back a week now from the SA Explorer and the JY Holiday Survey hasn't arrived yet, so I'm just wondering when it will come! Apart from anything else I've found it's the easiest way of ordering new brochures, which like many other people have commented, do not get sent automatically to me, despite my having done 3 JY hols now with a 4th already booked!

All the best,

Bob

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

The questionnaire should be with you soon. Do give us a call if it hasn't arrived in the next week.

I have passed on the feedback about some customers not getting the brochure so hopefully this will be resolved. In the meantime I can forward your brochure requests for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

daphnemca
(Member)
Hi Olly: I never got a survey form for Rockies/Alaska cruise 8 Sept departure either. Got back 25th Sept. Our tour manager said to make sure we filled it in too.

Daphne

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Daphne

If you don't have it by the end of the month, give us a call on 0844 567 8844 and we'll be happy to send you a new one.

Alternatively, post your booking reference and full name and address here and I will forward the request on for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor