Trish 2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Having received the holiday documents, I am now trying to work out the optional excursions and hope you can help me with timings on some of these.

If I were to do the elephsnt whispers at Hazyview what day would this be on and would it clash with any of the other trips.

Likewise, would it be possible to do the elephant ride, microlight flight and trip to Botswana when we are in Zambia or do any of these clash so it becomes an either / or situation?

It would have been really helpful if the itinery had included more information on which days the optional excursions could be taken to assist with planning and perhaps this could be considered in future.

With regards to the microlight flight, it would also be useful to have a reminder to check your holiday insurance as mine didn't cover me for this and in most policies it is considered to be a hazardous activity and therefore an extra premium is payable. It is only because a friend mentioned it to me that i checked, whereas a reminder from JY would have been welcome

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Trish,

my names Ben and I am looking after the community whilst Olly is on holiday.

I have requested a copy of the itinerary that was sent detailing excursions etc, without seeing it I cannot honestly answer your query. From experience, none of the excursions should clash at all as we want you to see and experience as much as possible without having to make you worry about missing out on one. I will confirm all this to you though as soon as I can.

In terms of Insurance, yes I completely agree, I have forwarded your suggestion directly to the Customer Service Director so she can act on it. I will also give you an update on this asap,

Many Thanks

Ben