10lv
  • (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly I am off on 1srt holiday with Jy in a couple of weeks could you tell me if its allowed to take hair tongs on the flight which are run on a small gas cylinder .Dont want to cause any problems if its not permitted Many thanks

Kind Regards Dawn

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Dawn,

You will have received your holiday documents and these will detail the airline you are flying with, if you go on to there website they will detail what you can and cannot take, from personal experience, I wouldn't of thought your item would be a problem if they are packed in your case.

Many thanks

Ben

10lv
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Hello Dawn,

You will have received your holiday documents and these will detail the airline you are flying with, if you go on to there website they will detail what you can and cannot take, from personal experience, I wouldn't of thought your item would be a problem if they are packed in your case.

Many thanks

Ben

Hi Ben

I will see what they say Many thanks

Dawn

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dawn

Back in my HEY DAY of hair tongs I used to take this sort but the gas canister had to be unattached to the unit?

That is a few years ago.

Cindy

DawnP
  • (Member)
(Member)
'10lv' wrote:

Hi Olly I am off on 1srt holiday with Jy in a couple of weeks could you tell me if its allowed to take hair tongs on the flight which are run on a small gas cylinder .Dont want to cause any problems if its not permitted Many thanks

Kind Regards Dawn

Pack it in your main luggage NOT hand luggage and it will be fine, I've never had a problem.

Dawn

10lv
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Dawn

Back in my HEY DAY of hair tongs I used to take this sort but the gas canister had to be unattached to the unit?

That is a few years ago.

Cindy

Hi Cindy thanks for that ...Dawn

10lv
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
'DawnP' wrote:

'10lv' wrote:

Kind Regards Dawn

Pack it in your main luggage NOT hand luggage and it will be fine, I've never had a problem.

Dawn

Hi Dawn thanks I will do that .Dont use it all the time but never know when you might get a bad hair day . Dawn