Rose Hall
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cheryl

I am booked to go to Lake Como in June next year and have opted to fly direct to Milan from Bristol as I live very near the airport. If I am either the only person or a member of a small group flying from there, will there be a rep at the airport or do I just get instructions sent to me?? If there is no rep. at the Uk airport, I presume I will be met at the destination airport etc? Can you advise on how this works etc.

This will be my first holiday taken alone so just need to know how the logistics work etc. Many thanks

Rosemarie Hall

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hello Rosemarie

Thank you for your message.

You will be met by an airport representative at Bristol. They will explain the check-in procedure, show you where you need to go and see you through any security formalities. They will also introduce you to any other Just You holidaymakers that are also travelling from Bristol. You may even spot a fellow Just You traveller before that as they will have Just You luggage tags which would be a good time to say hello perhaps.

As you are flying direct from Bristol to Milan, you will be met by your Tour Manager upon arrival at Milan airport. Your rep at Bristol will explain what to expect when you arrive in Milan. Your Tour Manager will make him/her self visible at the other end and will be looking out for you.

I'm sure it can be a bit a daunting with it being your first holiday as a single traveller but we really do as much as we can to ensure a smooth journey and quash any nerves.

If you think of any other questions, feel free to post them on Your Community as I'm sure other people will find the information useful.

Enjoy your holiday - hope to read all about it on your return.

Kind Regards

Cheryl, your editor