stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Olly,

Just a quick question. Can we check-in for our flight on line rather than waiting until we get to the airport.

Sid

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sid

I'll find out for you - can you let me know your holiday and booking reference?

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Holiday is Canadian Rocky Mountaineer. Booking Reference is *******/* Leaving 28th April (tomorrow...Yippee). If you get this twice sorry. Not sure if the first one went or not..it's all the excitement!! Steve
Cathie8653
(Member)
i would be interested in the answer to that one as well. Going to Varna on the 18th May.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve

Yes, you should be able to check in online. You will need something known as your PNR, which you can get by calling our holiday advisors on 0800 567 7393. Then enter this code on your airline's website.

I hope you get this message in time - I know you are flying today.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Shropshire Lass
(Member)
Olly, Pleased to see your reply to Steve regarding checking in on line. I'm off to the Rockies tomorrow and wanted to check in on line too. Have contacted JU and have got the appropriate reference numbers, so hopefully will be able to choose a decent seat. Thanks, Barbara.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Barbara

I hope you get the seat you want. Have fun!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello again Steve

A small correction to my reply. You can usually check in online by using the PNR number, as I said. But because your holiday is a group booking, you wouldn't have been able to on this occasion. I know you have already flown now anyway but I thought this might be useful to know for future reference.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
So bit confused about booking in online re flight can we or can we not choose a seat and book in online if we are travelling with a group booking on JY. I have never been told we can before, its always book in when you get to airport, and they TRY to get seats pre booked (JY) in the same area, but not a gaurentee you will be all traveling near to each other as in seating arrangements.

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Online check-in isn't something we publicise - in fact I think these messages are the first time anyone has asked me about it. Most people prefer to be seated with the rest of the group, as it's a chance to get to know people. To do this, all you have to do is turn up at the airport to check in and we will do our best to sit everyone together, as you point out. But people might want a particular seat for whatever reason - and we are happy to help them if we can.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly

Thank you for that clarification, I shall bear this is mind for future trips.

Cindy