Gwyn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello!I've had 3 great JY holidays and would love to continue my travels with you guys. However, I've just received the new 2010 brochure and unfortunately there are very few dates suitable for teachers like me(ie during the school holidays). When I raised this issue with JY earlier, I was told that there would be lots of new suitable dates in the main 2010 brochure. Will there be another brochure with new dates, or have plans to entice us teachers been dropped?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gwyn

I'm sorry you feel there aren't enough suitable dates for you in the new brochure. We do our best to offer a wide selection of departures throughout the year, and a reasonable number of options are available in July and early August, I would say.

However, we tend to avoid the high summer periods because the temperatures can be uncomfortably high, and also because air fares tend to be much higher at that time of year.

I hope you will find a Just You holiday that appeals. We also have an extensive programme of Christmas and New Year holidays, which might better suit your holiday timetable.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor